At NDK every loan request that is considered and assessed begins with an interview with a credit officer to determine the viability of the request.
Our loan assessment process involves: meeting our prospective clients in our offices, understanding the transactions they require assistance with, and together with them, determining how best we can provide them with a financing solution.
Here is a list of documents you may be required to present to us:
- Bank statement
- Certificate of Incorporation (Limited liabilities)
- Evidence of tax payment and VAT certificate/receipt
- Certificate to commence business
- Company Regulations (Limited liabilities)
- Board Resolution to Borrow (Limited liabilities)
- Form A (Sole proprietors)
- Purchase orders
- Contract award letter
- Current Valuation report for Land, Property or Machinery
All documents listed above might be required depending on the Loan request.